Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Morning Routine

Here is a cute video of Carson the other morning. When I was getting reaady I noticed he was getting out several of Phil's things and using them. I thought it was priceless and wanted to share it. I also got a kick out of the video because at the end I asked him who his buddy was, expecting him to say his daddy and he said "Carter". Carter is 3 and Carson thinks he is so cool! Enjoy! Oh, you will probably want to scroll down to the bottom of my blog and pause the music player first, so you can hear the video without the music also.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

They grow up so fast! He is such a cutie!

Amy Mc said...

So precious and soooo big! I love that video- too bad he didn't make it priceless by saying Daddy! Maybe Phil needs to be nicer to him...j/k :0)