Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are having a ???????


Girl!!!!




We went to the doctor this morning and he said it 100% a little girl! Phil and I are so excited! We tried to tell Carson about the news and he just wanted his Easter candy. I guess he will catch on soon enough. He said that she (so excited to now know and caller it a "she") looks great and weighs in at about 13 ounces. I have been feeling her move a little bit since Sunday. It is so wonderful to know that she is healthy! Please just continue to pray that she developes and grows perfectly. Thank you all for your votes! It looks like the majority were right! Let the planning and decorating begin!

These two outfits are her first gift from my sweet friend Amanda. How cute!!!

9 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

We are so excited for yall! Do you have any names picked out yet?

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!!! We can't wait to meet her!

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I love having a son and daughter...praying for a great pregnancy and delivery. Congratulations.

Leah said...

Yeah for little girls! How fun! Praying for you that everything continues to go well. Love you girl!

Christin said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

The Haralson's said...

Congratulations!

Julie said...

ok... little girls are so much FUN!!! Is that pattern that you are using in the nursery? It's really cute. Just so you know she will have WAY more clothes than Carson ever did! So happy for you all.

Aubrey said...

How exciting! Another little friend for Ava Kate. We can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl. Congrats to you all!

Anonymous said...

I haven't put it in writing yet, but I am very excited for you all! One of each is sooo much fun! And I already know she will be adorable and her room will be too with your fun style!