Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vote Today & Find Out Tomorrow!

Well, it is hard to believe that we find out what we are having tomorrow! Phil and I are so excited to know boy or girl! We don't care what we have as long as it is healthy. I have been so bad at blogging lately! I have been meaning to put up a poll for a while and then forgot about it. My friend reminded me today and so I have added a poll for people to vote on what you think we are having. I know there isn't much time since I will be posting tomorrow night about what it is. Anyway, hope you can give your vote! I promise to post what the doctor says tomorrow!

2 comments:

Amy Mc said...

I can't wait!! :0) I am so excited for yall!

Nance said...

Ok, I didn't vote but I had a feeling!!! Whoop and yay. Love ya'll, Nancy H.