Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 16 Update

Well, I am almost 17 weeks and can't believe how fast time is flying! The baby is about the size of your open hand. I haven't felt it move yet, but am looking forward to that in the next few weeks. We find out what we are having on the 25th and can't wait to find out! There is so much to do, but we are just waiting until we know what the Lord has blessed us with. I am so glad to be feeling better and to have most of my energy back. I know Phil and Carson are glad also! Here is a picture of my ever growing belly at 15 weeks. I am also growing in lots of other places as well. It should be interesting this summer having to get into a bathing suit. AHHHHHH!!!!! I was lucky with Carson and didn't have to, but there is no getting through this summer without it. Anyway, we will post when we find out what were are having. More than anything we just want a a healthy baby! Thank you all for your prayers!



4 comments:

Mandi said...

You are so darn cute and you are NOT growing anywhere but your little belly. I can't wait until you find out. I'm so excited for you!

Leah said...

YOu look super fab! love those jeans-where did you get them/?? I have to buy some !

Karri said...

You look so SEXY!!!

Tiffany said...

You have a cute little baby bump! I'm so excited to find out what your having!