Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the snow!

No one could have been more excited to wake up and see snow than Carson! He absolutely loves the snow and was so excited to go out and play in it on Thursday. He loves to throw himself in the snow and roll all around. But his favorite part of all is eating the snow, which you will see in the pictures! We built a snowman and made snow ice cream (thanks to my ice cream making hubby!). It was so fun. So thankful for the snow this week and the sweet memories I will always have.




Eating the Snow for the first time. Don't worry, I he didn't eat any of the leaves or sticks (at least not that I know of).



My very own snowman! I was so proud of him. Carson kept wanting to take the stick arms off and play swords with them. Boys!


Sweet Snowman kisses.



Callie slept through our first snow adventure, so we had to get her picture before the sun went down. I don't think she even had a clue there was snow on the ground. Who wants to play with the snow when you have a tag on your blanket to play with?



Love these boys!


Such a sweet face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute baby!love you baby!
Flights to Mauritius