Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Look Back

A look back at our sweet baby girl exactly 6 months ago! Callie you have filled our lives with such joy and our hearts with so much love. We love you and are so glad God gave you to us!


We had a sweet friend come over when Callie was just 6 days old and take pictures of us. Here are some that I have been meaning to post for a very long time. Can't believe she was ever this small.




She also got some great pictures of Big Brother Carson! He has also changed so much since these pictures were taken. I wish I could freeze time and have my children be babies forever. Don't get me wrong, I love every stage, but know they will be all grown up way TOO soon!

3 comments:

allison said...

I can not believe Callie is 6 months old. Time really goes by so fast. Both Carson and Callie are so cute! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I had seen it many times yet not felt the urge to blog on it. When you blogged, it made interesting reading.
Flights to Lagos

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.