Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun With My Girl

Callie and I love our little times together when Carson is at school. Today it was raining and I decided to just stay home, so what better to do than take pictures of Callie. These are a few that I took of her. What a sweet fun girl! Can't believe she is about to be 6 months old.


It was so much fun to take these pictures. I have been reading up and playing around with our new camera. I have a secret desire to be a photographer. Below is a picture I took of my new sweet niece Ellie. I got to go see her and spend sometime with her on Tuesday. She is so beautiful and precious!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is soooo cute! And your niece is just percious!

Lindsey said...

the girls are precious and i love the way you took the pics. i have been wanting a better camera so i may call you and ask what kind you got.

Julie said...

Love the one with just her eyes showing! You are a talented photog! So so sweet....