Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Callie's Room #2

Well, I finally finished Callie's room! Every little detail is not done and just totally awaiting her excited arrival! Here are the pictures of the room with decorations on the wall. Oh, and to update y'all on what the doctor said Tuesday, I was a 1 1/2 and 50 % ephased (sp?). I had been having lots of contractions and back pain since the weekend, but they obviously weren't the real deal. So, he said if she doesn't come before Thursday (the 6th) then he will induce me that day. So, it is the 6th or sooner. We go to him again on Tuesday to make sure everything is still looking ok. He said she is really high and his only concern with induction is that he might have trouble breaking my water since I am so high. Carson was the exact same way, but everything worked out fine. So, please pray that she will drop some and that everything will go wonderful on Thursday! Thank you all for your prayers during the past nine months!






This is one of my favorite parts of her room! I love these letters. Thanks to my very talented friend, Amy. Check out her website at http://amysdoodledandies.weebly.com/

5 comments:

The Winkleplecks said...

It looks great! I can not believe she could be here by the end of the week. I will not say anything about being sad that I am not there. Keep me posted and there better be lots of pictures. I ordered Callie's present this past week and it is on it's way to me and then I will get it back in the mail to you! Miss you!!

Leah said...

Oh my goodness! So soon! I can't believe that it is that time again. I know you will be fine! I will pray that she drops on down! Please post pictures and updates. Love you girl!

Julie said...

Her nursery is "out of the catalog" CUTE!! Think relaxing thoughts.. good luck ;-)

Aubrey said...

It is precious! All it is missing now is a sweet baby girl! We cannot wait to meet her very soon. We'll be praying for you guys and let us know if you need anything.

Amy Mc said...

It looks so good all put together! You did a wonderful job. I am so excited to meet Callie! Love you!