Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Look Back

Well, I was looking back through pictures today and thought I would share a few with y'all. I was thinking about how fast this pregnancy has flown by and how so much has changed in the last nine months. Obviously I have changed in size, but Carson has also changed into such a big boy! He is talking in sentences now and likes to do things "all by myself". He has found his independence and loves playing any sport. He has even learned to ride a tricycle! We are so proud of him and think he is going to make the best big brother. He says he can't wait to rock Callie and kiss her forehead. Here are some pictures I found in looking back at the last nine months.


This is a picture of Carson the day I found out I was pregnant. We had just come back from our ski trip and bought him this cute bear hat.


This is a picture of my when I was just 12 weeks pregnant. I am so glad those days of feeling sick are over!

This is me at 36 weeks.


I had to share this picture! Almost everyone of my pictures I took while pregnant were in this particular part of our house. Every time I had Phil take a picture of me, Carson thought he needed his picture taken also. He would say, "Mommy I take picture of my Callie in my belly.". Phil and I would just laugh and take his picture. What a cutie!

Well, this is my last post before Miss Callie arrives on Thursday. We will be posting pictures of her as soon as possible, so check back often to see our new sweet baby girl! Thank you for all your love, support and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Carson is too funny. He is so cute. I can't wait to meet miss Callie, she is just precious!!!