Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Callie's Room

Well, the process of getting Callie's room started many weeks ago, but I am happy to say it is complete!!!! Yea!!! I don't anything hung on the walls yet, but wanted to post pictures of this cute room (I am a little bias). I go to the doctor today, so I will post later about any plans for Miss Callie's arrival.



My boys at work. Carson was such a big helper with Callie's room and he is so proud of it now. He will tell you he painted it and hung the chandelier. He is really excited for her to be here.




The finished product!!!



Phil and Carson attempted putting her crib together one night. I think they had more fun with the packaging than anything. Boys will be boys! I say attempted because it was the wrong crib and we had to get another one. Thankfully, they had another one here in town and they came the next day and delivered it and put it together for us. What a blessing that it worked out!




Her Crib!
The next night Phil hung her adorable chandelier. I am so proud of this piece. I love it because it is so girly! Carson helped Phil the whole time and was so excited at the end when the lights came on! He was also excited to be at the top of the ladder. What a cutie!

Here are the pictures of her room with furniture, bedding and a few of the decorations. We love it and can't wait to bring Callie home to see her room!




Here is her cute diaper bag I got as a hostess gift! It is packed and ready!

6 comments:

Leah said...

so cute and hip! I love the colors!she will be a diva no doubt!!!

Lindsey said...

her room is so cute. the colors are great and i love the furniture. i hope you're feeling well. talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love it, down to the last little detail. You are so gifted in the decorating department. Very cute and perfect for your little princess. I can't wait to see it in person. Let's do lunch on Thursday...you get to pick where we go.

Love,
Steph

Tiffany said...

Too cute! I'm so glad that you got it all done! Now you just need a sweet little girl to enjoy it!!

Krista, Darrell and Riley said...

Courtney,

Miss Callie's room is adorable. So, so cute.

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

sooooooooooooo cute, love it!