Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Showered with Blesssings

This past weekend some of my sweet friends threw me a beautiful shower! It was so much fun! We got lots of cute stuff for sweet Miss Callie. Here are a few pictures from the shower. We are so thankful for such wonderful family and friends.

The Beautiful Table!


Is this not the cutest thing ever!!!!! My sweet friend Amanda made that for Callie. I can't wait to take her little picture in this outfit!


This was another cute gift from Amanda's sister! She painted this canvas for Callie's room. I can't wait to hang it on her wall. Thanks Shanda, it is beautiful!!!!



The hostesses and me. Candice, Holly, Me, Lindy, Mandi and Amanda. Thanks so much girls for a wonderful time!!!!!



Some of the wonderful cute things we got for Callie!



My mom, sisters and me!




To top off a perfect day, when I got home Carson had a present for Callie. It was this cute onesie and bow to match. I couldn't help but cry and cry (thanks to my hormones these days). What a sweet gift. I am sure Phil had a lot to do with it. He also got her a sweet lovey and matching blanket. I didn't have a picture of it though.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

how sweet - everything looked wonderful and looks like callie got a lot of cute stuff. so sad that i wasn't able to come. can't wait till she gets here!