Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

6 Wonderful Years!

That's right, on the 14th, Phil and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. Time has gone by so fast. It is so hard to believe we have been married that long! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. Here are 6 things I love about him!



1 - I love how romantic he is. Not just on special occasions, but just for fun! Example: We went skiing last week and when we got off at the top of the mountain he stopped and gave me a ring! So sweet and totally romantic!



2 - His fun loving spirit. He is like a little kid at heart. Our life never has a dull moment with him around! He can put a smile on my face anytime of day!



3 - His love for the Lord! I prayed for a spouse that loved the Lord and the Lord has blessed me with one.



4 - He is the worlds best daddy! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful of a father he is. I couldn't make it through one day without him. Neither could Carson! From the begining he got up in the middle of the night and I have only had to give a few bathes because he loves doing that! We love him so much!

5 - His sacrifice for us! He constatly is giving up things he loves to do for us and never complains! Except basketball and baseball! :)

6 - His blue eyes. That is the first thing that I fell in love with, and am still in love with. He can hold me close and I just get lost in his eyes.

I love you honey and am so thankful the Lord brought us together! I couldn't live one day without you and am so blessed to have you as a husband! Thank you for loving me all these years! I look forward to many more wonderful years!

Love, Your Wife

No comments: