Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Carson's Christmas Present to Everyone

Here is a picture of what Carson gave everyone in our families for Christmas!

"mommy is pregnant!"

Yep, that's right! Carson is going to be a BIG brother! We go to the doctor on the 15th and will know a due date, but somewhere around August 14th! We are so excited! Please pray that this yucky morning sickness (which is really all day sickness) will go away soon and for a healthy baby! Carson really doesn't have a clue what is going on, but I know he is going to love being a Big Brother!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Congratulations you guys! What a wonderful Christmas gift. Carson is going to be a wonderful big brother. Hope you feel better soon!

Karri said...

YIPPEE, more kids! So happy for each of you:)

Baby McMinn said...

How exciting baby # 2. I would say it was a girl with the morning sickness but I remember you were sick with Carson also... Congrats!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

YEAH! How exciting, another baby! CONGRATS you guys!

Jennifer said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations to everyone! We can't wait to meet baby #2.

Leah said...

I was just talking to Brooke the other day and we were shocked that you weren't pregnant yet! I knew it would be soon! Maybe I can join you too!!!! So fun and I hope that the sickness goes away! Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Courtney I am so excited! I know the morning sickness is bad but it will worth it!