Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog Help

To all my blogger friends, I need help. I am trying to put my site up on my blog. I have it on there now and have tried to make it a "hot link" (I think that is the right word). Anyway, I can't get it to work, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to add that as a gadget and make it work let me know.

To those of you that want to see my site her it is

http://courtscreativecorner.googlepages.com

All you have to do is click on the above address and it should take you to my site.

Thanks to all my smart friends!!!!

1 comment:

Karri said...

Well I need somebody smart to show me how to do a slide show like Mandi's. When I do it, it takes up the whole blog! Please help.

I know nothing about creating a hyperlink:(