Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick Boys

It has been so long since I have updated our blog. I have 2 sick boys at home with me. So, you can imagine that all my time is going to them right now. Hopefully in the next few days I can get some time to myself and update our blog. I have so many fun things to post!

I also wanted to say "Thank You!" to my very sweet friend Lindy. She brought us a wonderful dinner last night! It was a life saver for all of us! Thanks so much Lindy for making my day!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry your boys are sick! Let me know if you need anything, I'm just down the road :)

Karri said...

Oh please you know all they want is some extra lovin' and attention. But really, nurse them back to good working health. Hugs:)