Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with your family. I am so excited about seeing all of my family! I thought I would do an acrostic for Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy!

T is for togetherness
H is for home
A is for abundance
N is for noise
K is for kindness
S is for sweet memories
G is for greatfulness
I is for inviting people over for thanksgiving dinner
V is for very yummy food! :)
I is for interesting stories
N is for nap
G is for giving

I am so thankful for my family and God's great love. May you and your families enjoy togetherness this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Karri said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!