Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Hat!

Well, since winter isn't far away I have been in search for Carson a winter hat. I had looked everywhere and finally decided to check one last time at Old Navy. I found this cute toboggon and it was only .90 cents. What a deal. Carson loves it. I brought it home that day and he had to wear it ALL day long. Even though it wasn't even cold outside. So, here he is in his hat playing ball outside! I think we may have a future all star on our hands! I am sure there will be more hat pictures to come because as I am typing this Carson is in his diaper, eating raisins and wearing his hat. Enjoy!


This is his new smile! Cute huh?









3 comments:

Karri said...

Darling! Darling! Love the smile:)

Mandi said...

He is just the cutest! I love when they run around in diapers. It brings back Carter memories. Carson loves to play ball as much as Carter does! I think our hubbies had something to do with that.

Baby McMinn said...

This is the cutest outfit I have ever seen.
I am glad yall are feeling better.