Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Month Old

One Month Old!
Well, Callie it is so hard to believe that just one month ago you were still in my belly. We already feel like you have always been a part of our lives. Your daddy and I wondered how we could love another little one like we love your sweet brother, but we wonder no longer. We love you so much and you have found your own little piece of our hearts. We can't put into words the joy we had the day you were born and how much we have enjoyed having you in our
lives for the past month. Your first month was filled with lots of wonderful visitors who all showed us how much they love you already. You filled your days with lots and lots of sleep, eating and a few sweet awake moments. You have grown in the past month and have already out grown one of your little Newborn sleepers. You finally lost your embilical cord a few days before you were a month old. We were so glad to be able to give you a real bath. You loved it! You had many firsts. You went to the pool for the first time and cheered your brother on has he jumped of the diving board and swam like a fish. You also went to church and go to celebrate your great grandmothers 90 birthday. I want you to know how much your brother loves you. Every morning, the first thing he says is, "Mommy where are Callie?". He will go find you and shower you with his sweet kisses. Callie you are so loved and we can't wait to see what the rest of your life holds. We pray always for you and thank the Lord for blessing us with you! Happy One Month Old!

4 comments:

The Winkleplecks said...

She is precious! I miss y'all.

Amy Mc said...

She is so cute and changing so much every day. What sweet words...you are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your recent posts...you are indeed blessed with two beautiful, sweet kiddos!

Kimberly said...

I just saw your post on my blog! I don't read that one very often, but I do have a private one I check more! Let me know if you'd like to read it! I think you're two kids are precious. I hope you're adjusting well to life with two. I'm learning something new about the boys and myself each day.