Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carson and Callie

Hello friends and family! Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. Things have been busy around our house lately. It is so crazy to believe that Callie is almost one month old. Time seems to be flying by so fast. We can hardly remember what our lives were like before Callie was here. She has been such a sweet blessing to our lives. Carson has adjusted well and absolutely loves his baby sister! Callie has changed so much in the last few weeks. Thursday she weighed 7lbs and 12 oz. We are so glad she is back to her birth weight and can let her sleep at night (not that she is doing much of that now) :). She is beginning to stay awake a while and be more alert about her surroundings. Thought I would post a few pictures of her first few weeks. I plan on posting her birth pictures and story soon. I just don't have time to go through the 300 pictures we have of her first few days. Enjoy these pictures of our precious TWO children!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Carson and Callie. He is so in love with her and I think the smile proves it!

This was our fist night home as a family. It was such a sweet time! Carson sang "Jesus loves me to Callie". It made my heart swell with joy!

This was her before she went out on her first outing with me. We went to Chick-fil-A. I know she will love chicken biscuits soon enough!

These are pictures of Callie at one week old. I think the bow is as big as her! You know me and big bows! Got to love them!

This is Callie at two weeks old. We started seeing her eyes more this week, but not much! She still liked to sleep a lot!

Every morning for a week, when I would get Carson out of bed he would say "oh mommy! Baby Callie not in your belly anymore." It was priceless. Then we would have to go and find baby Callie. This is how we spend the first part of our mornings. Carson loves to lay with Callie and wake up. So precious!

We had lots of visitors once we got home. I didn't get pictures of many of them, but I did get this cute pictures of Callie's buddy Brinley. She is 2 months older than Callie and cute as a button. It was so good to see them and can't wait to have more play dates together.

This was Callie on her way to her first Bunco game. She was just two weeks old and sleep through the whole thing. Oh and I did win that night. I think she is my lucky charm!

Loved this face!

We were so lucky to have my Aunt come down and stay with us last week. What a huge help she was. Carson fell in love with his "Aunt Rain" (Lorraine). This is Callie and her hanging out while mommy got to get some stuff done. We were also able to have our first date while she was here. It was wonderful! We already miss her lots.

This is Callie and Phil. She was three weeks old this day. What a priceless moment for me to watch! I am so thankful to have the best husband and best daddy every. Couldn't do it without him.
I had been wanting to put Callie in this outfit for awhile. Carson can't wear yellow because it washes him out, but Callie has such dark skin and dark hair that I thought she would look good in yellow. I was right, she can pull it off good. What a cutie.

We took Callie to her first church service when she was just 1 1/2 weeks old. She did great, just sleep through the whole thing. After church we headed over to my Mamaw's house for her 90th birthday party. This was the first time for her to meet Callie. She fell in love!

Four generations of girls! My mamaw was so proud!

I promise to be better at posting. So check back soon!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Finally!!!! She is just precious! How sweet that Carson adores her. I can't wait to hear her birth story and what it was like the second time around. How is your sister's pregnancy? Love ya girl!

Lindsey said...

so glad you put some more pics up. i love all callie's outfits. she is so adorable. cute boppy too! carson looks so sweet to her. can't wait to meet her and see you guys. talk to you soon.

Tracey said...

Court--LOVED the pics. The very first one of Carson and Callie together, Carson looks just like your Daddy!!! Saw Phil a few weeks before callie was born. He was at PhotoImage and told me about the real estate busines. Congrats!
Love ya! TG

allison said...

She is just precious. Love the pictures of her and Carson. He is a great big - brother! Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll....I feel so bad I have not held her in my arms...I have GOT to get my hands on her...stop growing so fast Callie!!!

You are an awesome mommy! And what a SWEET big bro Carson is.