Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tis the season to be Crafty!

Well, we are in the process of painting Callie's room. Hopefully we will be finished by this weekend! So, in the mean time I have been crafting. Here are some pictures of the bows I posted about earlier. These are just a few of the ones I have made, there are many more to come. :) I have also been making her some burp clothes. You will also see a picture of some lamp shades I have been working on for her chandelier. I can't wait to see it all come together! It is so hard to believe that I only have 8 1/2 weeks till my due date. AHHHHHH!!! I better get busy. Look for room pictures to come soon! We can't wait to meet Miss Callie!







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

so cute! you really need to give me a lesson in bow making. the burp clothes are precious too. i can't wait to see pictures of callie's room. talk to you soon.

Leah said...

Court- you are so talented! The bows are fantastic and I lOVE the burp rags!