Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guess what....

I am going to be an aunt!!!! My sister and brother-in-law told us at the beach that she is pregnant. We were so excited and can't wait to meet their little one in January! Here are some pictures of how they told us. There are also some pictures of them with Carson. They are going to make the best parents!!!!! I hope to post more about our beach trip soon!
When we first got to the beach, we went straight to the beach so Carson could see it. While we were there Jacob and Emily called us over and wanted us to see something. There in the sand they had written "Emily is pregnant!". We were so excited!!!!! I know it is hard to see in the sand pictures.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Yea! I did not know this! How exciting! That is the cutest story of how they told ya'll and I love that last picture...should be in a magazine