Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our First Look

Here is our first look at our sweet baby #2. I haven't blogged in forever and hope to be better in the coming months. This precious baby has been keeping me busy with sickness. I am almost 13 weeks and hope things will be better soon! So, here are our first pictures of our little baby. It was so wonderful getting to see it and see the heart beating. I know this is my second time to do this, but it still amazes me how awesome God is. During the sonogram the baby was moving all over the place and making punching moves. This sonogram was taken almost 3 weeks ago. I go back in 1 1/2 weeks and hopefully will get to hear the heart beat then. My pregnancy tracker says the baby is the size of a plum right now. Crazy to think that at Christmas it was the size of a grain of rice and now a plum. They grow so fast at the beginning.




I am also putting a picture of my fastly growing belly. Crazy how it just seems to pop right out there with the second. I don't remember showing much with Carson till 5 months, but that definitely isn't the case this time. So, here I am at 12 weeks.


8 comments:

Baby McMinn said...

You look like you are glowing to me. Funny how that happens when you are pregnant. I think it is so amazing how they grow so fast.

Leah said...

you look super skinny! i was beginning to get worried about you! you hadn't posted in so long...great to hear everything is going well. love ya girl

lindy said...

Love the pictures. You look so cute with your little baby bump.

The Cochran Clan said...

Oh Leah! thanks for your sweet comment, I could use you in my hip pocket all the time! Miss you lots!

jessica said...

You look great! Yeah for baby #2! :)

Mitchell Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Your little one is so beautiful in the sonogram pictures. I understand how we tend to grow faster the second time around. I am definitely growing even faster this time around. You look wonderful. Take care and you will be in our prayers.

Mitchell Family said...

So neat to be pregnant together. My due date has been moved to August 27th, it was the 21st, but in the last ultrasound the baby measured a week smaller than expected. When is your due date? Hope you are feeling better and all is going well. No matter what, it is all worth it when that little one is placed in our arms. :-)

Anonymous said...

You looks so beautiful and your little "plum" looks so cute, those are good sonogram pics, mine were never that clear!

So happy for you and hope the sickness ends soon.
Love,
Steph