Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Girls Trip

Canton

This weekend we took a girls trip to Canton. Oh my goodness!!!! How fun. I had only been to Canton when I was little and remember hating it. Now, I love it. It is right up my ally. There are so many cute and creative things that you can't find just anywhere. My friend Amanda is a regular Canton shopper and is the one who planned it all. We both took our moms and her sister went also. So, if you haven't been to Canton it is a must on your list of things to do. I hope to go back soon, but will have to wait and save up some more money! Ha! Ha!!! Thanks Amanda, Carrie, Shanda and mom for a wonderful weekend away! Oh, I have no pictures to post. There is no time to stop and take pictures. Shopping is serious business! :)

2 comments:

BeausMom said...

We just went to Canton in April for my first time...SO much fun!!!
I bet this was the perfect time of year to go. Was there much Christmas stuff out yet?

The Cochran Clan said...

There was a lot of Christmas stuff. I got several things that you can't find here in Abilene. I would love to go in November, that is when they are suppose to be in full Christmas mode. So fun though!!!!