Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Favorite Things


Here are a few of my favorite things!

Carson loves his blankets. He will pull them out of his crib and drag them around with him. He will also lay on the floor with them randomly. So sweet!

Carson's best friend is his Daddy. He wants to be just like him. Sunday afternoon Phil and I were in the bedroom when Carson walked in with Phil's sock and watch on. Priceless! He wouldn't let us take them off!

This time of the year gives me the fever to bake. The other night I was making a pumpkin cake and Phil wanted one of the beaters. Well, Carson thought he needed one also. So, I let him have one and we learned how to lick instead of bite. Since then when Carson sees the beaters he starts begging to lick it. I think we have created a monster. Here he is enjoying the pumpkin batter.



Here is a picture of my silly boys. They are so funny! Carson loves to play and be silly with his Daddy!

I bought Carson some blocks and dump truck at Dittos for Kiddos this year. He has loved playing (really throwing) them. He loves it when we sit and help him build something tall so he can nock it down. When I took this picture Carson turned to kiss the blocks. So cute. He loves to kiss things.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

awww... he is so sweet. avery loves to kiss everything too and will kiss any stuffed animal in sight (yes, even at the convenient store - gross). i love the watch and sock picture too :)