Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a Big Boy!

Well, Carson is officially a big boy! He started Mothers Day Out last week. He is only going on Thursdays right now. Here are some pictures before we left that day. He loved it. Actually he cried when I picked him up. The boy loves to play! I had a good day and didn't cry other than a few tears right when I got in the car. A mother can't help but worry a little. I actually felt like it was the longest day in history. When you don't have to entertain, change diapers, feed, read books, etc. every 10 minutes you can get a lot done. Carson is looking forward to his Thursday play days!

Are you sure I have to go!!!! I'm not sure about this!
Ok lets go and play!

7 comments:

Leah said...

oh my goodness- he looks so grown and handsome! i wish that we could see you guys! maybe at Christmas!!super cute little boy!!

Lindsey said...

he looks so big. i'm glad he liked mother's day out. avery started last week too and she seemed to enjoy it. i hope he has a good day tommorow.

Baby McMinn said...

I am right there with you Courtney! I am so not ready!
But Greg and I are going to have a date for the first time in 6 months. baby steps......

Amy Mc said...

How cute is he...and so big! I can't believe he's going to school! It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you're pregnant!

jessica said...

Hey Courtney! I found your blog through friends of friends of friends... crazy blog-world! I don't know if you remember me, but we were good friends in third grade... I know, third grade, but thought you might remember! You look great, and your family is beautiful. Jessica Johnson Adams

Lindsey said...

we miss ya'll too. avery and i will be in town next week so we need to get together for avery and carson to play. i hope ya'll are having a good week.

The Cochran Clan said...

Jessica, I can't find your blog site. If you read this please let me know how i can get in touch with you. Great to hear from you! Crazy how blogs can find long lost friends.