Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chicken & Biscuits Recipe

My great friend Amy posts recipes on her blog sometimes and I thought it was a great idea. I love getting new recipes! So, here is a recipe I tried this this week and we all really liked it. It is simple, full of veggies, and a good comfort food. It reminds me of a chicken pot pie, kind of. I don't really like pot pie, but loved this. So, I thought I would pass along this recipe.

Chicken & Biscuits
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup sour cream , divided
2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I shreaded my chicken)
1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup baking mix
3 Tbsp. milk
Heat oven to 375. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream, cheese, thawed veggies, and chicken. I also added in some seasonings. Put in a greased 8x8 or 2 qt. baking dish. Mix baking mix, remaining 1/4 cup sour cream, and milk in a bowl. Mix until stiff dough forms. Drop big drops of biscuits onto the mixture in the baking dish. I think I did 6 biscuits. Bake 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and the chicken mixture is bubbly.
I hope you enjoy. Carson really loved this also! Happy cooking!

No comments: