Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look Who's ONE!

That's right! Our sweet baby girl is ONE! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! She is such a sweet and fun girl. We have been so blessed to have her in our lives! These are a few pictures I took the morning of her birthday. I had actually taken her to a studio 2 weeks before her birthday to get her 1 year pictures and her eating her birthday cake. She had this super cute tutu and rug with this cute bow, balloons and cake. I hadn't ever seen the proofs a week later, so I began calling and calling and calling. Finally they told me that they had lost all of her pictures. I think I cried for an hour. So, I was so thankful when I saw these pictures and how cute she was! I am still sad I won't ever get to see them, but these sure make it better.









Sweet Callie! These pictures are so representative of who you are right now. You are such a sweet and beautiful baby girl. You have changed so much over this past year. You are now clapping, laughing, crawling, standing, drinking milk from a big girl cup, giving and blowing kisses, you have two bottom teeth and 4 top teeth just peeping through. One of your daddy's and my favorite things to watch is you playing with your awesome Big Brother. Ya'll love each other so much and he can make you laugh more than anyone else. I am so glad God gave yall a special bond and pray it continues to grow over the years. You have the cutest little feet and the most precious cheesy grin. Over this past year you have been a total mamas baby and I have loved every minute of it. But, over the past two weeks you have started preferring your awesome daddy! It melts my heart! Callie, we love you more than you could possible know and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for the rest of your wonderful life. Happy birthday my baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!!! I lover her outfit! Happy Birthday Callie! We love you!

Lindsey said...

oh courtney she is precious, just gorgeous. i love the outfit and how girlie she is. i can't believe she is one either. it seems like not long ago you called me and told me you were expecting a girl! miss ya'll.

Leah said...

she is gorgeous and has such great hair! happy birthday!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are SO cute! You did a great job! She is such a pretty little girl! I can't believe she is one!