Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look A-Likes!

Well, everyday I hear how much Callie looks like Carson. I always say "I don't see him in her", but today I was putting some pictures up on my desktop background. When the picture popped up later that day on my computer I was taken back at how much she looks like Carson. Infact I thought it was Carson. Thought I would share and see what you think.

P.S. pardon the buggies coming out of Callie's nose. We had a runny nose that day. Oh, and if you couldn't tell, Carson was the top picture and Callie has the tractor. Love those two babies!

1 comment:

Erin and Anthony said...

I'd say they definitely resemble one another! Wow! That's amazing!And they're both so precious!