Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear mommy's friends

Dear Mommy's Friends,

This is Carson and Callie. We wanted you all to know that we have keep our mommy very busy the past few months. We will do our best to be good and give her time to update her blog. She has sooooo many really cute pictures of us to share. So, look for a post really soon!

Love,

Car-Car and Callie


P.S. We love each other so much!!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see some more pictures :)

Leah said...

i am so glad to see your sweet babies...been thinking about you and your family...how are things? love you and praying for you!

Amy Mc said...

I can't wait for a post! But, I understand why you haven't posted. :0) Thanks for putting some pics- your kiddos are so presh!

Brian Stuart said...

I can't find time to post and I only have one little one! I don't know how you find time to do anything! Those kiddos are so cute! I can tell Car-Car loves that little sister. I hope we can get together and play again soon. Ryleigh can't stop talking about "holding baby Callie!" Love ya!

Kimberly said...

Don't you love that look your "big brother" gives to baby and "little baby" gives to big brother? When Creighton looks at Griffin and Griffin at Creighton, there is already something so special shinning through. I love it! Hope to see some new pictures soon!

Kimberly said...

Though I totally understand about not having time to post or write or do anything!!! My house is a mess, my laundry piled high, and my to list rarely gets checked off! One day, huh?