Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Carson

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Week 22 Update

Well, I am 22 weeks and feeling good! Most of you know, but for those that don't, our sweet baby girl's name is Callie Reagan! We have had that name long before we ever had children! We just hadn't decided on how we would spell it. Callie is moving around and Phil got to feel her for the first time this week! It was so exciting! She is the size of a spaghetti squash or 11 inches long. We are also busy getting everything ready for her to come. Well, we are actually still in the planning stage, but hope to move to the action stage soon! :) We continue to pray for a healthy girl and are so excited to meet her. I went out to my mom's house today and I thought I would have her take a picture of me. It is so hard to remember to take pictures. I wasn't planning on taking a picture because I wouldn't have worn horizontal stripes. Anyway, here is my growing baby bump. I finally feel like I look pregnant and not just chubby.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Horizontal stripes? I would waer them, daily if I looked like that in them! You are precious... Csllie is a very sweet choice.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see and hear what you are going to do for Callie's nursery!